Admission & Transfer > Registration & Admission Procedure
The Registration form will need to be deposited back after it is filled.
The student has to register first by obtaining the registration form available in the school office. It may also be downloaded from the website. The registration form must be filled and submitted to the office. No student can be considered for admission unless he or she is registered in advance. Registration by itself does not guarantee admission.
Thereafter, an assesment on scholastic achievement will be arranged for the student. Admission is granted on the basis of performance in the assesment, the previous year’s result and interaction of the student along with his/her parents with the Principal on campus. The decision of the Principal will be final and binding in this respect.
Admission & Transfer > Admission Test & Interaction
Admission for Class XI (Arts&Science)
STEP 1 : Registration.
You may register for the test by making a payment of Registration fee of Rs 100.The Registration form will need to be deposited back after it is filled.
STEP 2 : Entrance Test & Interaction
A test is arranged for students on the subjects English & Mathematics. The syllabi of the test is below one class in which admission is sought. Admission is granted on the basis of performance in our Entrance Test, the Previous Year’s Result and interaction with the Principal.
Admission &Tansfer> Documents Requirements
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Attested copy of provisional certificate of passing HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Internet Marksheet/Attested copy of Marksheet of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Attested copy of Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent examination
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Aadhaar card Xerox copy of the pupil, father & mother.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Blood Group Certificate
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate
- Four recent passport photos of the candidates
Admission & Transfer >Withdrawal & Refund
Important & Procedure for withdrawal
- Security fee must be withdrawn within THREE MONTHS after leaving the school, failing which money will be transferred to the development fund of the school.
- No refund of security fee will be made unless the original receipt is surrendered thereof.
- Transfer certificate will be given only to those students who have settled all their dues. Application for transfer certificate should be made in the format available in the school office only. A fee of Rs.100/- is charged for issuing a transfer certificate or the date of birth or for any extract from the school general register.
- Once admitted fees shall not be refunded.
- Any students seeking transfer before the end of academic session shall have to pay fees for the full term.