UNACCO SCHOOL, Chanura Bazar is fully affiliated to the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur. The COHSEM affiliated Schools follow a uniform curriculum with a flexible scheme of studies suitable to the needs of each and every student.
COHSEM Curriculum 2021-22 – Source Pdf
COHSEM Curriculum 2022-23 – Source Pdf
The School Organizes Learning Programs to help educators and school staff to acquire new teaching strategies and useful skills to improve their classes. To ensure that school staffs and in particular teachers have excellent and refined skills to nurture a positive environment where children can flourish at the center of our workshops and courses. Our wonderful teacher learning sessions are led by dynamic chairman.
Use of smart classes brings about a complete transformation in the classrooms. The Science teacher, while explaining how a DNA replicates, is able to show the class a 3D animation of the DNA replication process on a large screen. They can explain the fine points of the process, zoom in to show the relevant visuals, freeze and annotate when and where they need to emphasize. Similarly, the History teacher shows the class a virtual walk through of the Harappa Civilization. Uncovering the relevant parts step by step as a part of their lesson plan, while the Geography teacher shows a virtual Block mountain being formed… all with engaging animations, colors, music, sounds and voice. The teachers gain complete attention and interest of every child In the class. Every child gets a visual Input on how It happens and the concepts are well-construed and internalized.
ADVANTAGES OF SMART CLASS :
- Improves teacher effectiveness and productivity in class.
- It brings abstract and difficult curriculum concepts to life inside classrooms.
- Makes learning an enjoyable experience for students.
- Improves academic performance of students.
- Enables instant formative assessment of learning outcomes in class.
- It also enables teachers to instantly assess and evaluate the learning achieved by their students in class.
- Provision of digital content mapped to schools syllabus
- All hardware, equipment and accessories – installation and maintenance
- It acts as the most advanced and interesting Audio-visual aid in teaching-learning process.
The school is fully equipped with the following academic infrastructures:
1. Knowledge Hub
2. Audio-Visual Room
3.Stationary and Tuck-shop
4.Laboratories, Fine Arts & Math’s
10. Computer Classes & so on
Academic Calendar : Sourcepdf
1st April- 31st March
The school Provided Program-level assessment is an opportunity…
- to discover whether students are learning in the ways we hope and expect; to understand, verify, or strengthen student learning and experience in the program;
- to identify curricular and pedagogical features and areas that are working well and are in need of improvements;
- for creating rich conversations around student learning, pedagogy, and curriculum.
- to inform how resources should be allocated (for improvement, for continuity, for strengthening, etc.
- to plan for the future. Our distinguished commitment to teaching excellence, student learning, and continuous improvement drive the assessment process.
- to enhance creative thinking & learning proficiency of the teachers.
For session 2021-22, during the Covid-19 Pandemic, the following numbers of teachers participated in the online Training programs & the courses.
- Capacity Building Programs on various subjects/topics = 12 nos.
- Experiential Learning course on DikshaPlateform = 10 nos.
- Competency-Based Education course on DikshaPlateform = 11 nos.
Details of Teachers including qualification :Source Pdf
List of books prescribed in various classes : Source Pdf
Annual Report : Source Pdf